Massage is a form of soft tissue manipulation aimed at reducing and rebalancing tension of the soft tissues of the body. This includes muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia (a type of connective tissue that encases other soft tissues). Sports massage is a deeper massage aimed at treating injuries which have arisen out of trauma or overuse. Swedish massage is a gentler massage aimed at relaxing body and mind.
We also offer three prepayment packages as per the following information:
do not delete (code)
massage prepayment package options
This is available to an individual patient and offers a 10% discount for a series of 10 treatments.
1 – 1 PILATES PACKAGE
This is available to an individual patient and offers a 10% discount for a series of 10 sessions.
2 – 1 PILATES PACKAGE
This is available to a pair of patients and offers a 10% discount for a series of 10 sessions.
Late cancellations and missed appointments – these deny others care and increase our overheads unnecessarily. A minimum of one working day is required for cancellations/alterations – if this is not provided a £30 charge will be applied.
Why not take advantage of our reminder service – just ask reception.
Terms and Conditions
1. Packages of care must be paid for in full at the first treatment/session of the series.
2. Any fee increase during the lifetime of an individual Prepayment plan will not be applied.
3. Any package must be used within 12 months of the initial purchase.
4. Should, for any reason, at either yours or our instigation, the series of treatment not be completed within the relevant time frame, the balance owing will be calculated as follows. The total amount due will be re-calculated, as if the prepayment plan had not been taken and any balance returned. e.g. Massage package stopped after 7 treatments. £350 due (7 @ £50/treatment) results in return of £100.
5. Packages are not available to individuals under 18 years of age.
ready to book?
just click below to give us a call and our reception team will make sure your appointment gets booked in for you as soon as possible!
an award winning standard of care
We hold the Royal College of Chiropractors quality mark that recognises the excellence in all aspects of patient care. We are also registered members of both the British Chiropractic Association and the General Chiropractic Council.
13 Whitchurch Road
Get In Touch
For general enquiries please use the contact form, or if you're ready to book an appointment call us on 01952 242596 during office hours.
Centre For Positive Health
13 Whitchurch Road
|Monday||9am - 6pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5pm|
|Thursday||9am - 6pm|
|Friday||9am - 1pm|