Following the latest government announcements, we expect C4PH to remain OPEN.
Chiropractic is classed as essential service and continues as normal.
We class the massage we provide as ‘medical need’, we are hoping that like Acupuncture it will classified into medical and non-medical; and our services will also continue as normal. We await further confirmation on this and will keep this page updated.
We expect Pilates to be unavailable until the 2nd December.
We have introduced a number of changes and extra precautions in response to Coronavirus.
For our part:
– We are, as much as possible maintaining social distancing by restricting the number of people in and around the clinic building
– Wearing appropriate PPE
– Monitoring our own health
– Adapting our clinic and personal hygiene practices as needed
For your part, when you attend:
– To gain entry to the clinic, please enter your date of birth on the tablet located in the foyer. A door entry code will be revealed to allowing access to the Reception area
– Anyone who may have travelled with you must remain outside the clinic building
– We will take your temperature
– In line with current guidelines, you must wear a face mask or covering
– Our clinic benches are disinfected between each patient – whilst we are providing a washable cover for the head piece you may wish to bring your own towel
– Except in the most urgent of situations, our toilet facilities will be unavailable – please make us aware…
– Please be reminded we require 24 hours notice to amend or cancel appointments – changes or cancelations of less than 24 hours will be charged at the full rate.
Assuring you of our best intentions
The C4PH team
13 Whitchurch Road
Get In Touch
For general enquiries please use the contact form, or if you're ready to book an appointment call us on 01952 242596 during office hours.
Centre For Positive Health
13 Whitchurch Road
|Monday||9am - 6pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5pm|
|Thursday||9am - 6pm|
|Friday||9am - 1pm|