Following the latest government announcements, C4PH will remain OPEN.
Chiropractic is classed as essential service.
Massage and pilates will be unavailable until mid February.
We have introduced a number of changes and extra precautions in response to Coronavirus.
For our part:
– We are, as much as possible maintaining social distancing by restricting the number of people in and around the clinic building
– Wearing appropriate PPE
– Monitoring our own health
– Adapting our clinic and personal hygiene practices as needed
For your part, when you attend:
– To gain entry to the clinic, please enter your date of birth on the tablet located in the foyer. A door entry code will be revealed to allowing access to the Reception area
– Anyone who may have travelled with you must remain outside the clinic building
– We will take your temperature
– In line with current guidelines, you must wear a face mask or covering
– Our clinic benches are disinfected between each patient – whilst we are providing a washable cover for the head piece you may wish to bring your own towel
– Except in the most urgent of situations, our toilet facilities will be unavailable – please make us aware…
– Please be reminded we require 24 hours notice to amend or cancel appointments – changes or cancelations of less than 24 hours will be charged at the full rate.
Assuring you of our best intentions
The C4PH team