We have introduced a number of changes and extra precautions in response to Coronavirus.
For our part:
– We are, as much as possible maintaining social distancing by restricting the number of people in and around the clinic building
– Wearing appropriate PPE
– Monitoring our own health
– Adapting our clinic and personal hygiene practices as needed
For your part, when you attend:
– To gain entry to the clinic, please enter your date of birth on the tablet located in the foyer. A door entry code will be revealed to allowing access to the Reception area
– Anyone who may have travelled with you must remain outside the clinic building
– We will take your temperature– in line with current Public Health England guidelines, we request you to wear a face mask or covering, (for the safety and comfort of us all), if you are able to do so.
Our clinic benches are disinfected between each patient – whilst we are providing a washable cover for the head piece you may wish to bring your own towel.
Please be reminded we require 24 hours notice to amend or cancel appointments – changes or cancelations of less than 24 hours will be charged at the full rate.
Assuring you of our best intentions
The C4PH team
Get In Touch
For general enquiries please use the contact form, or if you're ready to book an appointment call us on 01952 242596 during office hours.
Centre For Positive Health
13 Whitchurch Road
|Monday||9am - 6pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5pm|
|Thursday||9am - 6pm|
|Friday||9am - 1pm|